Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Maybe that's not such a great idea. Unless you like to listen to the banging of a drum by a 3 year old.

Matt brought home his drum set the other day from the practice studio so he could take it to school for the talent show. So to get Finley to leave his alone we decided to unpack her drum set.

Spoiled, I know. A 3 year old with her own drum set? Well, luckily I can blame my mom for this one. She bought it for Finley at deep discount from her job at Neiman Marcus.

How cute is this though? Finn and daddy drumming together.















































Jamming by herself.















































Matt hooked her up to the ipod here so she could learn to play along with the music.





























So as soon as any of the houses near us come up for sale I'll be sure to let you guys know.

No comments:

Post a Comment