Monday, January 9, 2012

365

Thanks to something my friend Stefanie posted the other day I decided to do the 365 photo challenge that has been going around.  The idea is to take a picture everyday for one year.  

I did something like this a couple of years ago where I took a bunch of pictures everyday for 1 week.  The picture weren't anything specific just the goings on of our everyday.  It's great to look back on just the normal things that fill our lives and how fun and wonderful they really are.

So I've decided rather than post a picture here everyday I will post 7 pictures once a week.  Just a little snapshot into our little lives here.






















1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined in on this challenge! It is so fun to see snapshots into your friend's lives through this project....you might think the shots capture just your day to day humdrum, but to an outsider it is like having a sneak peak! It is great! And I love your shots for this week!! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete