Thursday, January 20, 2011

How do you pack a backyard?

I obviously don't mean the dirt and grass. I mean all of the little tchotchkes that we've gathered during our time here.

We have a weird inclination to decorate our yard in a rather informal way. We tend to collect objects and display them throughout our yard as we find them.

Funny thing is we have a lot of religious iconography yet neither one of us is particularly religious.









































































































We also have a bunch of weird stuff.































































































































































































































































I'm pretty sure I won't be packing the doll leg.

4 comments:

  1. Sitting here laughing at the doll leg...lying in the clover. That doll didn't have the best of luck...huh?

    Beautiful treasures in your backyard Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Doll Leg is a bit creepy... but LOVE the minutae of your backyard treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit the doll leg is a bit creepy. I think it is a left over from a art piece I did in college that involved palm fronds, twine, stain, baby dolls, and bit of leaves.

    Good thing I don't have pictures of that. :)

    ReplyDelete