Monday, January 3, 2011

Packing Oh My

When you live in 1 house for almost 10 years you tend to accumulate a lot of stuff. Add a baby to that and you have more stuff than you know what to do with.

My house isn't going to be so bad to pack. It's my garage that is going to be the death of me. We don't use our garage to park our cars or bikes you see. We use it as an extra living space where we craft, make art, play trains, etc. It even has carpet. We actually spend a lot of time out there.

Back to the packing of it. I started a few days ago and to look at it now you wouldn't think that I have spent 2 days putting stuff in boxes. It looks largely untouched.

This is what it looked like before I started. (when I get motivated I will take a few in progress pictures too) I don't have any pictures of Matt's side but you can catch a glimpse of it in picture 3. See all that stuff hanging from the ceiling? He is going to have fun packing all that.

This is my side.












1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately that I ADORE this??? WIll be sad to see it emptied... it was a force to be reckoned with....

    But I look forward to future workshops of yours!!

    ReplyDelete