Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Taking a break

Today Finley and I took a break from packing to take a quick little trip up to L.A. Union Station via the train.

We poked around, had bagels, listened to a flute player, people watched, and just enjoyed the 70 degree weather.
























































































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Love that Finley is a train girl... She and Noah would be BEST buds!! And I recognize that mosaic fountain, don't I?? No?

    Your baby girl is LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, the fountain is at L.A. union station. Can't remember if you came through there on your trip here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that girl. AND, Union Station is a fab place, what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got the house!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's so YOU and I can't WAIT to see what you do with it. And my GOODNESS Finley is gorgeous. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete